Sunday, October 17, 2010

the Uncontrolable

have you ever felt something that you know for yourself is uncontrolable...
what if you hate to hate, but u hate to love either... will it make you crazy? does it help forcing yourself not to feel the feeling that would hurt you... what if im just trying to step back and not to do the same mistakes again, like taking risk or risking love?... but what is life without risk? right?

yeah m happy,
m happy indeed...
im back to my highest high
iv moved on from my lowest low
i stand once again.....

BUT...


things does get complicated, overtime.

it keeps me breathing whenever I feel the rush of pain deep into my soul
subconciuosly I feel my heart burning in painful desire
it is then that I realize , it is too late...
it's too damn late to reciprocate a thing..
to turn back the time wishing that it never happned at all...


DREU
seacher-seeker

No comments:

Post a Comment