Sunday, October 17, 2010

Finding that perfect fit.



Remembered that day, when all things seemed to fall into the right place at the right time?… that was the first time i wore my black boat shoes. It was brand new, clean and sturdy, i can definitely feel it’s comfort, and It made me happy indeed. I then continue to wear it and I’ve learned to love it more and more.

As time passes by, using it made me realize that what if this particular pair of shoes gave up on me all of a sudden, leaving me with a wounded sole, will i continue to walk and look for another pair along the way? or will i start to look for one now? while the current one’s still intact and wearable…

i got attached with this particular pair of boat shoes… and i guess, it was too much, I found myself over using it… after using it a few more times, it felt different, it’s as if it was telling me to stop walking, it doesn’t feel the same! being the stubborn me, i continued. I got bruised…

I was wrong, i knew this would happen but still, i continued walking along the streets with this dearly loved pair… little do i know that my lovely black boat shoes that once was clean and new, now turned into a dirty and deteriorated one. -and so i felt the pain…-

…i fell. i wallowed. i drowned.

but see, my feet are made for walking… so walk on my dear feet, even if without any shoes to fill. the important thing is even if you crack and get bruised… you’ll not lose hope in searching for that perfect fit just like the one you thought would turn out to be the perfect one.

lesson learned: Never to settle for what’s there, coz in the contrary, there are a lot more better and newer boat shoes that could fit you PERFECTLY.

DREU
searcher-seeker

No comments:

Post a Comment